ANTIFREEZE AGENTS for HEATING and COOLING SYSTEMS
Since many years we are supplying antifreeze agents for heating and cooling systems too; for this purpose we have two different product types at your disposal:
If desired we execute the filling of your heating or cooling system too – we are able to charge buildings up to a height of 100 m and systems with a volume of more than 50 m3.
ANTIFREEZE and CORROSION PROTECTION AGENTS for HEATING and COOLING SYSTEMS according to Ö-NORM H5195-2
The Austrian standard ÖNORM H5195-2 deals with antifreeze agents which are used in heating systems and systems with convector fluids (especially within cooling systems).
When filling such kind of systems the antifreeze agent has to be mixed with water first and must only afterwards be filled into the system.
The fill-up water and the filling of a certain system by itself has to comply with the following requirements:
- The fill-up water has to be filtered with a fineness of 25 µm (in the field of drinking water usually a fineness of only 100 µm is used).
- Systems, which have already been filled with an antifreeze agent before have to be chemically cleaned or at least thoroughly flushed prior to refilling.
- Prior to a first filling of a system a flushing oft he system is required in any case.
- On the flushing of the system a flushing record has to be drawn.
- Ein Anlagenprotokoll für die Befüllung ist zu erstellen.
- The system has to be marked with an allusion to the antifreeze convector fluid distinctly and visibly.
- For water quality of the fill-up water the requirements of ÖNORM H5195-2 i.d.g.F. have to be met.
- The fill-up water has to show a maximum chloride content of 30 mg/l.